This is a USA fire and Rescue's favorite recipes segment. To make this quiche you begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. After that you combine cheese, and flour (the thickener) in a mixing bowl and toss them until the cheese is lightly coated. Next, add beaten egg, and pepper. Mix again. Now you need to add cooked and drained broccoli, and drained mushrooms. Mix again. Pour into a pie shell and cook for about an hour, or until it sets. A good tip is to cover the edges with tin foil about half way through the baking so the edges don't get too dark. The last minute of this video shows outtakes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades