In this video, we learn how to make fried green tomatoes. First, grab several green tomatoes and cut them into 1/2 inch slices. Put the slices onto a rack, let them sit for 15 minutes. Now, in a bowl mix your breading mix. Add 1/2 cornmeal and 1/2 breadcrumbs and add black pepper, cayenne, 1/2 tsp of salt and mix it together. In a separate bowl mix two eggs and a tbsp of milk together. To coat the tomatoes, put them into a bowl of flour, then the egg mixture and then finally the corn meal/breading mixture. Now, take a tablespoon of butter and melt it into a skillet with oil. You can now add your tomatoes and cook them on medium on both sides until it's golden brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades