In order to make Home Fries with Red Potatoes, you will need the following ingredients: 2 pounds red potatoes, 2 onions, 2 tablespoons butter, paprika, and oil. Place potatoes in a pot. Cover them with water. Allow them to boil for 10 minutes. Chop 2 onions. saute onions in 2 tablespoons of oil. Quarter the potatoes, when they are done. Add the potatoes to the skillet. saute them. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Cook them on medium high heat. Fry the potatoes until they are brown. When they are nearly brown, add onions back to the skillet. Season with paprika and salt. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades