It doesn't take a nutritionist to know that eating too much meat is not good for your body. From hormones added to the feed for cows and chickens to contamination from bacteria, it's a good idea to integrate lighter vegetable dishes into your diet on a regular basis.
But don't just groan because lighter food tastes, well, too light to be good. In fact, you can make a delicious vegetarian meal that's really healthy and tasty, too. Check out this episode of "Show Me the Curry" to learn how to make a simplified version of carrot halwa/Gajjar ka Halwa.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades