In the video Make Garlic Mashed Potatoes we learn how to get the garlic taste into mashed potatoes. All it takes is to sauté the potatoes after boil with butter and garlic before mashing. The video adds steps to this process some of which are unnecessary such as clean then drying the potatoes before peeling. Other steps such as adding milk were omitted from the camera only to be added in a text. The process of sauté is the essential step here which makes the video worth watching. Other ingredients could be used other than garlic such as onion or basil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades