In this tutorial, we learn how to make fried okra. You will need: okra, corn meal, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, eggs, and vegetable oil to make this recipe. First, cut up your okra into small pieces then place into a bowl and cover with the egg. Next, let this sit for five minutes, then put the corn meal inside of this and fry it. Fry it in a pan filled with oil and keep grilling until it's golden brown. Add in your seasonings while it's cooking, then enjoy when it's finished! You may want to let the oil drain out when it's finished, so it's not as greasy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades