This video from panlasangpinoy describes to us how to make a Filipino tortang talong which is a stuffed eggplant omelet. You'll need some eggplant, eggs, salt, and cooking oil. First step is to grill the eggplant and remove the skin. Then beat the eggs, and then flatten the eggplant with a fork. Dip the eggplant in the egg, add to a pan filled with oil, and cook it! This is such an easy recipe. It might even get your children to eat eggplant!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades