How to make sautéed mung beans. For the ingredients you will need the following: mung beans, garlic, pork, spinach, diced tomatoes, chopped onion, shrimp, fish sauce and a beef cube. The mung beans must be boiled before they are sautéed. Clean the beans and soak them in water for 30 minutes beforehand. Place the beef cube in boiling water. The mung beans will absorb the taste while being cooked. Now add the beans. Once the beans are cooked they can be sautéed. Start by adding the garlic in hot cooking oil, followed by the chopped onions then the diced tomatoes. After letting them simmer a bit the pork can be added. Alternatively to pork, smoked fish can be used or even no meat at all. The pork is good because it adds taste to the dish, but it is not mandatory. Now add the fish sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes to tenderize the meat. You can add a cup of water if you need more time to tenderize. When the meat is tender add the shrimp. This is also an optional ingredient. Now the cooked mung beans can be added. Let it cook for a while then add the spinach. When everything is done you can add crushed pork rind to add texture and taste to the dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades