Mashed potatoes and baked potatoes are delicious, but SO tired. Serve your family something new and satisfying for dinner tonight by preparing these fanned russet potatoes. Brushed with oil for an extra crispiness and for color, these fanned potatoes are great served alone or alongside a juicy meat dish.
Give a plain baked potato the diva treatment by creating a fanned effect. So simple, yet so pretty. Tess Gittleman demonstrates a family favorite by making tiny ¼" slices crosswise along the length of a peeled russet potato. Brushing with oil before and during baking gives the potato a golden-brown sheen and a final 5 minutes under the broiler makes it crispy. The result is a chip-like effect ready to serve with freshly-grated Parmesan cheese and sliced scallions or a side of sour cream for dipping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades