The pyramids aren't the only exotic treats offered by Egypt. Though the country is famous for its towering, almost as high up as the sun pyramid peaks, taking a trip to Egypt will also show you a plentiful variety of exotic foods that are both delicious and healthy.
One of these traditional foods is ful medames, stewed fava beans. As part of your diet, beans help to keep you fuller longer with copious amounts of fiber. So even if you can't catch the next plane to Egypt, you can at least enjoy one of their prized foodstuffs.
Epicurious' Around the World in 80 Dishes takes you to Egypt with a demonstration of
a recipe for ful medames prepared by Chef Charles M. Rascoll of The Culinary Institute of America.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades