Titli's Busy Kitchen shows viewers how to make an easy vegetable moussaka! First, you will need 2 Aubergines thinly sliced, 3 Courgettes and 500g of potatoes peeled and sliced. First, sprinkle salt on the Aubergines and this will help draw out bitterness. Now to make the sauce you need a can of tomatoes, 1 onion finely chopped, 1/2 a cup fresh parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of nutmegs and 1 teaspoon of garlic paste. Put half a cup of olive oil in a pan and add in all of the ingredients for the sauce and stir this around. Allow this to simmer for about 10 minutes. When the sauce is nice and thick stir in parsley. Now crush breadcrumbs on the bottom of a casserole dish and add in the potatoes, arbegines and sprinkle on grated cheese to this. Next, add on the zucchini or corgettes! Finally, add another layer of your potatoes. Pour on the sauce and top this with more grated cheese! Finally ad 200 ml of water in the edge of the casserole dish. Put this in the oven at 200 degrees C and cook for 1 hour! Let cool, serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades