Watch this how to video to learn how to make easy mashed potatoes. First wash, boil and drain the potatoes. Prepare the hot milk by adding butter salt and pepper, you can use powdered milk if you'd like. Once the potatoes are cooked, cut them up and mash them into chunks so that they aren't really fine. Use a mash potato masher or a big fork. Keep adding potatoes and salt to your liking to get the consistency you like. Add the hot milk, salt and butter and keep on mashing until you get it the way you like them. Simply delicious.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades