This video teaches us how to make Dry Spicy Okra Recipe (Sukhi Bhindi). It is an Indian vegetarian dish and is taught to us by Karishma P. The ingredients are clearly shown and explained. They are 2 pounds of fresh okra (not frozen), 2 medium onions, half a lemon, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, and Garam Masala. Karishma goes through the steps very clearly on how to make this dish. First chop the onions, then add to pan and brown them. Then add cumin, turmeric, chili powder. Mix thoroughly and then wait for 5 minutes. Then add the okra to the pan. Lower the flame to medium and mix the okra in with the ingredients in the pan. Then squeeze a half of a lemon into the okra so it doesn't get sticky when you serve it. Place the lid on the pan and cook for 20 minutes on low. After this add the Garam Masala and mix it up again for about 5-8 minutes. After this it's ready to be served!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades