In this tutorial, we learn how to make cucumber kimchi. To make this, you will need: 20 cucumbers 3 inches in length, 1 c sea salt, 10 c water, 2 c garlic chives, 1 c green onions. For the sauce, you will need: 1 c red pepper powder, 6 tbsp fish sauce, 6 tbsp water, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp minced garlic, and 2 tsp minced ginger. Once the cucumbers are cut, place them into boiling salt water and let sit for 15 minutes. After this, combine all the sauce ingredients and then mix the cucumbers up with it. After this, put the sauce in the middle of the cucumbers and place four of them together coated with the sauce. When finished, serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades