How to make crunchy vegetable nuggets! This is a quick, inexpensive, delicious recipe which is perfect for kids. This meal is even great for kids that are fussy about eating vegetables. All you need is: some potatoes, frozen vegetables, plain flower, 2 eggs and cornflakes. The nuggets can be fried or baked. The recipe is flexible and can be made with different kinds of vegetables, Tuna or even cheese and bacon. The final product looks absolutely delicious!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades