In order to make Collard Greens, you will need the following: greens, salt, bacon, minced garlic, and hot pepper flakes. You can substitute other types of greens (e.g. kale, mustard, etc.), if you prefer. In a pan over medium high heat, add chopped bacon.
Roll the collard greens and slice them into ¬O‚Äù strips. When bacon is done, add greens to skillet. Sautv©. Reduce heat. Add a dash of salt, red pepper flakes, and pepper. Cook it until it begins to wilt a bit. It doesn‚Äôt wilt as much as spinach. It should be slightly firm and crunchy. Total cooking time is approximately 5 minutes for the greens. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades