In this tutorial, we learn how to make cauliflower au gratin. First, cut the cauliflower into large florets, removing most of the stem to maximize the flavor. Wash out the vegetable thoroughly, then soak in vinegar and water overnight. After this, cook in boiling water for a few minutes, until it's slightly soft. Pour melted butter into a casserole dish, then drain your cauliflower and place it into the dish. Now, sprinkle parmesan cheese, bŽchamel sauce, and lots of cheese onto the cauliflower. After this, bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, or until the top is brown and the cheese is melted. After this, serve while hot and enjoy eating this delicious dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades