Summertime is grilling time! Watch this how to video on how to make delicious grilled corn with herb butter. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ!
Campfire Corn with Garlic Butter Ingredients:
12 Ears of corn
2 tbsp butter
3 tbsp garlic, minced
Zest from 1 lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a grill to low heat.
2. Remove the silks from the ears of corn.
3. Soak in water for 15 minutes so the husks don't burn.
4. Grill 1/2 the corn with the husks pulled up for a steamed flavor and 1/2 of the husks pulled down for a nice grilled flavor and cook for 20 minutes.
5. While the corn cooks you can make a garlic butter by combining butter with garlic, lemon zest salt, and pepper to taste.
6. When the corn is done brush with the garlic butter and enjoy.