Summertime is grilling time! Watch this how to video on how to make delicious grilled corn with herb butter. Perfect for your summer backyard BBQ!
Campfire Corn with Garlic Butter Ingredients:
12 Ears of corn
2 tbsp butter
3 tbsp garlic, minced
Zest from 1 lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a grill to low heat.
2. Remove the silks from the ears of corn.
3. Soak in water for 15 minutes so the husks don't burn.
4. Grill 1/2 the corn with the husks pulled up for a steamed flavor and 1/2 of the husks pulled down for a nice grilled flavor and cook for 20 minutes.
5. While the corn cooks you can make a garlic butter by combining butter with garlic, lemon zest salt, and pepper to taste.
6. When the corn is done brush with the garlic butter and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades