In this video, Beryl Stokes demonstrates the preparation of cajun-style turnip greens. The ingredients required for this recipe are diced bell peppers, 2 large diced turnip roots, smoked pork sausage, 2 bunches of turnip greens, diced onions, 2 chopped garlic and oil. The bell peppers, onion and garlic are sauteed for about 5 minutes in a large stock pot with 2 tablespoons of kennel oil. Vegetable stock and the turnip roots are added to the pot and boiled for about 15 minutes till the roots turn tender. Beryl suggests that you can use chicken stock or any other stock for variety. Seasoning is added along with chopped pork sausage. The turnip greens cab be added at this point and it should be cooked for about 10 minutes. Transfer the contents onto a plate and enjoy your delicious cajun-style turnip greens.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades