Randy, from The Simple Chef, demonstrates the simple method of how to cook buttercup squash. Randy is looking for something particularly simple to make, as he has promised dinner to a special girl, however it is obvious that he has recently been injured in an accident. He begins by quartering the squash, and hollowing it. He suggests scoring the remaining inside to allow the ingredients to get deeper into the squash. This technique of cooking squash can be used for any of the hard shelled winter squash varieties, and Randy suggests a pairing of Chicken and mushrooms with rice to compliment the Buttercup squash after removing it from the oven. This video provides a simplistic method of cooking squash that can be altered to cook a multitude of squash varieties.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades