This video on making broccoli slaw was provided by The Frugal Chef. In this video, the frugal chef stated that this was a good way to get kids to eat broccoli. She used a prepackaged bag of broccoli slaw. She stated that you could buy a bag of this broccoli slaw at about any store. She bought hers at Trader Joes for about $1.99. She put her prepackaged broccoli slaw into a large bowl. She then added a 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, a medium red apple that had been chopped up (skin still attached) and a cup of dressing. She mixed all the ingredients together. She stated that it should sit for at least four hours.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades