C4Bimbos, teaches you how to make black eyed peas. You start with a quarter pound of pork meat that you chop up into small pieces. Heat up a pot on the stove and add the meat. Keep on stirring to get it evenly cooked. Add chopped onions and jalapeno peppers. Add a little bit of salt and garlic to the mix. Put 8 cups of black eyed peas that were soaked overnight over the mixture above. Stir everything together and make sure it doesn't stick or burn. You add a tin of petite cut tomatoes and a few cups of water. Put a lid on the pot and let it simmer for about 30 minutes. You are ready to shut off the heat and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades