What a unique combo! And it's easy to make. Try out Betty's epicurian concoctions for a unique eating experience!
6 large or 8 medium baking potatoes 1 stick butter or margarine, softened to room temperature 1 envelope onion dry soup and dip mix
Wash the potatoes, but don't peel them; dry them off. Cut each potato lengthwise into 3 or 4 equally-sized slices. In a small bowl, blend 1/2 stick butter or margarine and 1 envelope dry onion soup mix.. Spread a very thin layer of this mixture between each of the slices, and reassemble the potatoes. (Don't spread the mixture heavily, because your potatoes will be too salty.) Wrap each reassembled potato in aluminum foil. Bake the potatoes in a 350-degree oven for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. (I place them in a baking dish, so that any possible spills will be caught.) This treatment gives a wonderful flavor and look to your potatoes! You will *love* it!!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades