Looking for a satisfying snack you can whip up in minutes? Try this recipe for delicious beer-batter onion rings. Explore the sizzling relationship between America's most popular grown-up beverage and an everyday vegetable. Let's make some beer-batter onion rings. If you're having trouble parting with a can of the good stuff for this recipe, consider this: A New Zealand study found that adding beer to batter helps reduce the oily fat content of fried food by as much as 40 percent. Yep, that's less fattening and tastes great. You will need onions, can of beer, flour and vegetable oil for frying.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades