Contrary to popular opinion, Chinese food does not only consist of orange chicken and friend rice (though, admittedly, they are quite delish). In fact, there exists quite a variety of elegant, delicate dishes for the picky gastronome.
In this episode of The Minimalist with chef Mark Bittman, you'll be introduced to a flavorful Chinese recipe that incorporates baby bok choi, shiitake mushrooms, and oyster sauce. Try it out - you may even end up liking it more than orange chicken!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades