In cooking, making a perfect baked potato is one of the simplest and easiest dishes to prepare. Most of the people would chip the potato with a fork on its surface and cover with some silver foils and would keep in the oven. But, this should not be done as it could result in dump inside the potato when you cut it with knife. Instead of this keep the potatoes for 10-20 Minutes in an oven without foils, which could give you a better and soft layer inside the potato. But in need to get a crispy outside the potato, brush the potatoes mildly with oil and keep it 109 degree of heat. And after some time if you cut the potato it would produce a crackling sound and inside it the layers would be fluffy and nice, you can add some butter and cream inside the potato which gives a perfect taste. If you follow the steps in this video you'll be able to cook a baked potato dish in an easy way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades