Martha Stewart famously won't put any foods in her mouth unless they're fresh from her own garden, and most other dedicated cooks and foodies probably feel the same way. Fresh always tastes better, hands down. So if you're lucky enough to have a small garden attached to your house and are growing corn, check out this food video to learn how to harvest your hard work.
Claudia will then show you how to prepare corn grilled with spicy chile powder, lime, and/or cheese and cream. It's the perfect summer snack!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades