In this video tutorial ChowTime will show you how to grill caramel corn on the cob and Italian corn on the cob. These recipes are easy and fun. Remember to use the corn as soon as it is picked to ensure the quality of taste. Fun facts include that corn was first cultivated about ten thousand years ago in the highlands of central Mexico and that the average ear of corn has eight hundred kernels! after the corn has soaked for a minimum on thirty minutes, place it on the grill with the temperature setting of high. Be sure to turn your ears of corn frequently. Following these simple instructions you and your family can enjoy a tasty treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades