In this video, Simple Foodie shows an easy way to make delicious grilled asparagus. Besides the asparagus you will need some olive oil, salt and black pepper. For a gas grill set the temperature to medium. Heat a charcoal barbecue until the coals are glowing.
Combine the olive oil with the salt and pepper and mix well. Put the asparagus in a baking dish and pour the olive oil mixture over it to coat it evenly. Place the asparagus on the grill and turn them until the grill marks show on all sides. This will only take about five minutes. When they‚Äôre done, place them back in the dish with the olive oil and they‚Äôre ready to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades