Chef Don from HouseCallChef demonstrates how to grill mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini and yellow squash. You can also grill other vegetables such as parsnip, rutabaga, potatoes, tomatoes or peppers, and even some fruits like pineapple, watermelon, apples and oranges. You can use any type of grill that you want.
Slice long cylindrical vegetables about a quarter of an inch thick. Mushrooms can be left whole or just cut in half. Thinner asparagus works best, just cut the ends off. You can use any seasonings you like. The chef just adds a little salt and pepper while grilling. Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil before grilling.
Have the grill nice and hot before you put the vegetables on so they will have the grill marks. They will cook very quickly. Squash and zucchini take about a minute and a half on each side. Asparagus cooks extra fast (about a minute) so it should go on last.
Grilled vegetables are a delicious addition to a meal, and a great alternative to potatoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades