In this tutorial, we learn how to fry squash and zucchini. Start out by washing your vegetables, then cutting them into thin slices. After this, beat a couple of eggs in a bowl and then pour this mixture over your vegetables so that each piece is coated with it. Sprinkle in salt and pepper then keep mixing up the vegetables. Now, heat up a pan with grease and olive oil until it's hot. Now, dip your vegetables into a flour bath and set them in the grease. Fry them for a few minutes until they are golden brown, then lay on a paper towel to let the grease drain. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy while still warm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades