This is a video about how to fry the potato wedges. First we have to take the potatoes and clean it well. Next we have to cut the potatoes into pieces. Next take one napkin. Next we have to keep all the potatoes in that napkin. Then the napkin will absorb all the excess water from the potatoes. Then it will be easy to fry. The potatoes will fry easy quickly. Next we have to take the potatoes and put them all into one mesh. Next we have to keep that mesh into the heating oil. Next fry the potatoes in that heating oil for 5 minutes. Next take out the mesh once and see whether the potatoes are fry or not. Next fry the potatoes until they will get light brown color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades