Arslan Ahmed shows viewers how to make crispy fried potato wedges. You will need a fryer or a pan with oil, 5 potatoes, 1 cup of milk, 1 egg, 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons salt, 1 tablespoon pepper, and 1 tablespoon paprika. To begin, peel potatoes and cut into wedges by cutting potato in half and then cutting the halves into 3 or 4 pieces depending on size. Heat the fryer or the pot with oil while you are mixing the ingredients. In 1 bowl, mix wet ingredients and in another mix the dry. Dip potatoes into wet bowl and then roll in the dry. Fry for 6-10 minutes or until golden brown and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and serve with ketchup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades