Most recipes usually don't call for whole vegetables, which means that if you're learning to cook, you'll eventually have to learn how to cut vegetables.
This video, produced by the Betty Crocker Kitchens, shows you four different techniques for slicing, cutting, chopping, and julienning various vegetables. Always make sure that your knife is sharp (putting more pressure on a dull knife increases the possibility of slippage, which increases the possibility of injury), and always make sure your cutting surface is clean and sturdy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades