Southwest Yard and Garden shows viewers how to dry and freeze vegetables and herbs. First, you need to wash your hands for at least 20 minutes. You can dry herbs in a whole form so the flavor stays strong. First, just wash off your herbs, put them on a cookie sheet and allow them to dry. Once they are dry, you can package them into small jars or containers! When you are drying fruits you should also store them in the freezer for 72 hours so prevent bugs. Want to make sure your pepper is hole if you want to dry it, put them on a dryer sheet to freeze them and put them back into a freezer bag to save. You can cook with these peppers. You can also do the same thing with tomatoes! First, with tomatoes wash them and cut them in quarter inch slices. Place them on the screen and you can sprinkle spices and this will take about 8 hours to dry. Make sure you do not over dry the veggies, make sure they are pliable and not sticky!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades