Have you ever tried oven-baked cauliflower before? Sprinkled with olive oil and a bit of sea salt, baked cauliflower is juicy, smoky, and makes a delicious side dish. But working with cauliflower can be intimidating, given that when you purchase it from the market it looks like a big chunk of hard white matter.
But cutting up cauliflower is easier than you think. Check out this video to learn how to slice and dice cauliflower into florets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades