How to dice Onions ( easily and quickly)
Kitchen Nuts videos shows us how to dice onions quickly and easily. Take the onion and cut off the root end side of it. Place the onion on a choping board with the cut end facing downwards, so as it lays flat on the surface and is easier to cut, now cut the onion into half from the hairy end by holding the onion with your palm, do not cut the hairy end. Take the half chopped onion and remove the dry skin and one layer of the onion. As per the demonstrator the outer layer of the onion is having marks and it should be removed. Take the other half and do the same.
Now take the onion and cut it slices leaving the hairy (root)section intact, make insertion leaving the root side, cut along the natural lines of the onion making small cuts. Now cut the onion into small pieces by slicing it perpendicular to the cuts made. You will get small dices of onion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades