This video shows you how to dice a yellow onion quickly and easily.
You must start with removing the stem by cutting a small portion of the onion. Now you have to cut the onion in half, leaving the root on. Then you position a half with the root away from you and make deep cuts through the whole onion in a star burst pattern (the cuts at the sides are at an angle), but you don't cut all the way to the root, so the onion doesn't break into pieces. Then you position the onion with the root to your side and make cuts towards the root, removing it at the end. At this point, the onion is fully diced.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades