Here, Foodie tips instructs how to cut corn off the cob! First, get your corn on the cob. You will want to place the corn firmly, standing up straight, on your cutting board. Take your knife or cutting tool, place it on the edge and top of the cob and ride it down softly. You'll want to softly and slowly drag the knife down the cob so the corn does not pop everywhere. Hold the corn firmly to help the cob be stable. You can also lay a towel down to further stabilize the cob. Continue doing this on each side until the corn is completely off the cob. Cook, Serve and enjoy anyway you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades