DivasCanCook shows us how to make some delicious collard greens with turkey legs, starting with washing the greens well and stripping them from the stem. Nest she tears them up and adds olive oil, half an onion and 3 cloves of garlic. Sautéing onions and garlic is next, adding 3 cups of chicken broth and a whole smoked and salted turkey leg. This is simmered for about 30 minutes. She added one teaspoon of red pepper flakes to zip it up a little! After simmering, cut the turkey from the bone and add the collard greens to the onion garlic and turkey broth. Keep heat at medium-low and cook for 45 minutes to an hour. After about 30 minutes stir well. After about an hour add salt and pepper to taste and a little vinegar. Serve and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades