This video describes a method for cooking zucchini by sautéing it in extra virgin olive oil, along with some onions. The zucchini and onion are chopped and placed into a bowl and seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then olive oil is drizzled over and it is tossed together. A little more olive oil goes into the pan and the zucchini and onion mixture goes in. The pan is covered and the vegetables are left to cook for a few minutes until they are done. The zucchini is served with some leftover salmon, which makes a delicious and nutritious meal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades