In this video, we learn how to cook with eggplant. A good eggplant has smooth skin and is firm, but slightly soft. Different types of eggplants will taste differently, so you can cook them in different recipes. First, peel and salt your eggplant, then let it drain and press it for 90 minutes before you cook it. Add olive oil onto the top of it, then cook the eggplant on a hot grill. When it's finished, this makes a great side to any meal. You can incorporate eggplant into a number of different recipes. Have fun with the different foods you make and enjoy creating dishes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades