In order to prepare "White Trash" style green snap beans, you will need the following: snap beans, red potatoes, salt, and bacon. Clean fresh snap beans. Snap off the ends of the beans. Then, break the beans in half. Clean the red potatoes. Cut the potatoes in quarters. Place the beans and potatoes in a pot. Add a dash of salt. Cut up four strips of raw bacon in the pot. Add water to the pot. Cover. Heat on high until it boils. Reduce heat. Allow it to simmer about 15 minutes. When the potatoes are tender, it is done. Serve. The flavor improves as it rests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades