How about a change from the same old boring chicken breast for dinner? Laura Raposa will show you how to make this scrumptious stewed fava beans dish. It's not only delicious, but it's healthy too! Just follow along as Laura guides you through each step of the way. Pretty soon your family will be screaming for more fava beans!
Laura Raposa of Boston Herald's Inside Track and Track Gals TV makes a flavorful dish of fava beans stewed with chorizo, tomatoes and spices in this how2heroes video. This simple side can be served as an accompaniment to meats and fish, or is delicious on its own. By the way, we're thrilled with the way she pronounces "chorizo!" Obrigado, Laura!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades