Kale is a very misunderstood vegetable, isn't it? People are afraid of veggies they've never had before. But, remember how terrified you were of peas and brussel sprouts as a kid? They're not as scary once you really try them, right?
Kale is easy to cook and the health benefits are indisputable. And don't worry, the slightly bitter taste of the kale mellows when you saute it.
With this tutorial, learn how to prepare spicy seasoned kale for a very quick and easy dish.
This recipe is seasoned with cumin, garlic and peppers, with nuts added in for a bit of sweetness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades