This is a great method to use squash as an alternative to pasta. Take spaghetti squash and slice it in half. Scoop out the inside and discard. You now season the two sides with butter and want ever other seasonings you like. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a baking dish place the squash upside down and add an inch off water in the bottom. Bake the squash for one hour. It will now be soft and the middle is easily scooped away from the skin. Just add some spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese and it is ready to eat. Most of these squashes come with a sticker on the outside on it, giving directions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades