In this tutorial, we learn how to cook soul food style string beans. First, drain all the water out of the can of green beans. Then, leave half the liquid in another can of green beans. Put them all into a pan, then add 2 tbsp olive oil along with salt, pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt, onion powder, and soy sauce. Then, add in 2 tbsp of butter to the string beans. Add as much or as little of the seasoning to the beans as you'd like and just let it heat up. When finished and hot, serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades