Eric teaches us how to cook rice and beans in this video. First, take black beans and rinse them out, then chop up an onion and bacon. Place your beans in a pot over heat and let simmer with bay leaves inside. Next, add in olive oil to another pan and then add in the bacon and onions. Now, take a red pepper and remove the seeds and chop it up, as well as a piece of garlic. Add these ingredients in with the bacon and onions. When finished, add in your pimenton and some fresh cilantro to the mix. Now, pour your beans in with the other vegetables. Let this simmer, then fry up some sausage in a separate skillet. Chop up when finished, then add to the beans. Serve while hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades