In order to prepare Ratatouille Nicoise with Roasted Vegetables, you will need the following: tomato sauce, zucchini, egg plant, fennel bulb, olive oil, red and yellow peppers, and a whole garlic bulb.
You will need to make a marinara sauce in advance and set it aside. Pierce the peppers with a knife. Quarter the zucchini lengthwise. After the zucchini is roasted, you will be able to easily remove the seeds, if you cut it lengthwise. Place all of the vegetables on a tray. Pour olive oil over them. Roast them in the oven at 325 degrees for 20-40 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades