In this tutorial, we learn how to cook a pumpkin. First, place foil on a baking dish where you will cook the pumpkin. Then, cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out all of the insides out into a bowl. Next, rub olive oil inside the pumpkins and on the outside of them and place onto the baking sheet. Now, bake these in the oven at 375 at the bottom rack in the oven for 30 minutes. Test out to see if their done by sticking a knife in and seeing if it comes out easily. Then, scoop the insides out and place in a bowl. To finish, puree this in a food processor or blender and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades